We learnt some hard life lessons these past seven days.
- Brushing my teeth feels gross but if I don’t I lose them.
- Misjudge somersaults in the pool messes with your head (literally).
- Friends don’t stay friends forever when your ten years old.
- Weight gain is hard when you’re a girl.
- Having house rules are helpful and painful at the same time.
- Sport always sucks when you’re not the boss
But…. We got through it all, both of us are stronger and we have good strategies that will help us out far beyond these seven days.
Specialists, school teachers, family and new friends have brought a sense of calm and normality to our princess’ life finally finding momentum and a steady groove.
Since moving house, our princess is sleeping in her room at the right time every night. Mum and dad get their lounge room back and Jenna has a dedicated space to ‘chill’.
Bring on the holiday break and heaps of crazy fun as a family